Skip to main content

Echo Of Motivation

Image Source: Pexels.com


I will shine again

Stars fall off from the sky
Stars are born here.
I am a star descended here to shine
Touch the sky & be up so high.
I must glitter, not dwindle down
For I bequeath the light.
But those black souls come my way
Say the light is not mine
And I am not meant to shine.
Warn me how can I be so high
Pull me down
Leave the sky & off to ground
Oh Lord! Why they curse me
And brings me down
I must not dwindle
That place is mine
And I owe the Light
Tell them to go away
For I have strength & power to fight
I am a star that sets me so high
And a passion that lies inside
You can’t get me down
I am a star and I will shine.

- Ajay Kathuria

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple advice to get past mediocrity. No fancy "hacks".

Image Source: Unsplash.com While there is multitude of fancy answers on the Internet in one way or other to a question of this gravity, I will attempt to spotlight the panoramic outlook of it that still manages to delivers a profound and pellucid explanations and understanding. Before even one think of the solution to given problem, it is essential that one earnestly comprehend the problem statement and then embarks to discover the pertinent solution. What makes one “mediocre”? Broadly, it’s the just the mindset and  discipline  that disparate a  “shining star”  from the ordinary one .  Rest everything is just nuances ……. MINDSET : A highly cultivated mindset is what sets the tone straight in. It is this mindset that forges the right attitude and character which further our gravity towards doing just the right thing needed in time. Beliefs, Passion, Vision, Integrity, Kindness, Helpfulness, Self Confidence, Aptitude, are all but fragmented attributes of an exempla